After the first Cloudpaging User Group meetup in July, we created and sent out a survey to get feedback from the group on what you all wanted to see. Only about half the attendees actually completed the survey but regardless, we are going to roll with the responses for setting out what we do going forward. The results have decided the following:
- Meetings will be held once a quarter
- Meetings will be held on Fridays
- They will last 1.5 hours
- First topic should be Different ways to deploy Cloudpaging apps e.g. with App-V, Using WEM etc.
- Most who completed the survey indicated they are complete beginners with Cloudpaging
- Slack was chosen as the main day to day communication channel for the group
- The majority also decided they would like Numecent involved sometimes and would also like free training.
With these results considered, we have scheduled the next online meetup for Friday, November 5th. It will be held at 2:30pm BST/3:30pm CET/9:30am EST. It will last 1.5 hours and the main session will focus on: Different ways to deploy Cloudpaging apps e.g. with App-V, Using WEM etc. Numecent have kindly offered to provide the free training that the group requested and we hope to also schedule that for November with full details to be shared during the next User Group meetup. Be sure to attend to find out how to book your place.
To attend the next event, register in the events menu on this site or join the group. If you have already registered for the previous meetup you will receive an invite automatically.